If you’re a real estate agent looking to upgrade your residential and commercial listings, real estate videography in Phoenix can make a big difference in the number of hits your listings receive each month. ReMethod employs the best drone pros in the area, offering affordable drone photography and aerial video service priced to fit your budget. There are many compelling reasons to consider indoor and outdoor videography when listing a home or business; photos alone aren’t a powerful enough media to showcase property features that deserve more attention.
5 Home-Selling Services We Offer At ReMethod
1. Our Premium Hand-Blended Photos lighten and brighten the spaces in your home, making them look more inviting. We pay attention to details, such as the color of the sky through windows, shadows, and lighting. See the difference between HDR and Hand-Blended photographs on our website, then give us a call for more information.
2. Virtual staging brings empty homes to life by digitally adding indoor décor and furnishings that complement your house. We can deliver virtually staged images within 24 hours of receiving your photos. It’s no secret that staged homes sell faster than those that have not been professionally staged. If you don’t have thousands of dollars to hire a staging expert, get in touch with ReMethod about our virtual staging services.
3. With aerial drone photos and drone video services, you can showcase all of your listing’s outdoor features, such as waterscapes, landscape, and architecture in a way that’s not possible with conventional photos and videos. Drone real estate videography in Phoenix is a breakthrough service that’s changing the way agents sell homes. If you’d like more information about drone videography and drone photography services, make a call to our office today at 480-256-9632.
4. Twilight photos captured by a professional photographer can make your home look appealing. Incorporating twilight photos into your existing photograph portfolio can send a message to home buyers and draw attention to the outside of your home and lighting.
5. Purchase an affordable 3D Virtual Tour that will make it easier for buyers to walk through your home’s indoor spaces without having to schedule an in-person visit. At the very affordable price of just $165 for a 3,000 sq ft tour, there’s no reason not to provide an online tour for your website’s visitors. By upgrading each of your listings with a 3D tour, you’ll save time by concentrating on home buyers who are serious about your listings.
At ReMethod, we offer several add-on services that enhance your home:
- MLS room measurements
- Grass greening
- Blue sky replacements
- Digital fires in fireplaces
- Digital TV screen replacements
Make a phone call to our aerial videography company for more information about our services. As more and more real estate agencies begin using drone technology to sell homes, you’ll keep in step with aerial photos and videos designed to help you create more compelling listings. Explore our services and pricing packages online or connect with us to discuss real estate videography in Phoenix.
Scottsdale AZ 85254